Thank you for reposing your faith in HIS for your Child’s Education. The information on this page is designed to provide you with a comprehensive introduction to HIS Campuses Admission Application procedure.
Each HIS Campus has its own dedicated Admissions Team, who will:
- Assist you through the Admissions Process;
- Provide individual campus tours;
- Clarify on the School Infrastructure and the Programmes
We look forward to welcoming you and your family to the HIS Fraternity.
How to Apply:
- Visit any of our Campuses and complete an Inquiry Form.
- Participate in a discussion with the Student Enrollment Officer.
- Undertake the School Tour and see the facilities.
- To proceed further, Click the Link below to remit the appropriate fee and submit the online Application Form.
- You will be notified shortly for a convenient date for a Skill Profiling for Grade 2 and above. (Interaction for HISTAR Pre Primary (KG) & Grade 1).
- For HISTAR Pre Primary and Grade 1, there will be a Virtual / Physical Interaction with the Student.
- On successful completion of Skill Profiling (Interaction for HISTAR Pre Primary & G1), the Principal will have a dialogue with both Parents and the Student.
- Selected candidates will be notified shortly within 48 hours.
- Complete the registration by providing all the necessary documentation and remitting the appropriate fees, to guarantee and confirm the admission.
- Admission is not guaranteed if there is a delay from the Parent. The Decision of the School is final.
Age criteria applicable as on June 30 of the academic year as per admissions sought.
Pre-Primary 1 (Pre-KG)
|2 years and 5 months|
Pre-Primary 2 (Jr-KG)
|3 years and 5 months|
Pre-Primary 3 (Sr-KG)
|4 years and 5 months|
|Grade 1||5 years and 5 months|
|Grade 2||6 years and 5 months|
|Grade 3||7 years and 5 months|
|Grade 4||8 years and 5 months|
|Grade 5||9 years and 5 months|
|Grade 6||10 years and 5 months|
|Grade 7||11 years and 5 months|
|Grade 8||12 years and 5 months|
|Grade 9||13 years and 5 months|
|IGCSE / Grade 10||14 years and 5 months|
|AS Level / Grade 11||15 years and 5 months|
|A Level / Grade 12||16 years and 5 months|
- Original Birth Certificate or a copy of the Birth Certificate attested by a Notary Public.
- Original Transfer Certificate if moving from a different School for all Grades except HISTAR PP1.
- Aadhar card copy of the parents and the ward.
- Certificates / award details of the ward.
- 3 copies of passport size photographs.
- Previous 2 years Academic Records (Progress Reports).
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No – 9840540002
Email – email@example.com
Mobile No – 9840842747
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No – 7358866366